Fun Memes

 Happy Sunday! 


My original plan was to do my review of the Vintage Collection Hunter figure from The Bad Batch, but honestly I'm tired. Busy week at work, plus a late night last night have left me drained. On the plus side I get more time to take some photos during the week, but also time to work on other things I have going on Blog wise, like an upcoming take on how disappointed I am in the current state of Star Wars comics, and why one upcoming High Republic Phase 3 comic series is one I'm actually looking forward to. 


Also I'm looking for a better banner photo on my blog, and possibly changing how it looks, a dark screen with bright letters may make it more visually appealing, a new banner photo definitely will, just need to find one I can use. 


Also the NFL kicks off their regular season today, and the only teams I hope win are the Bengals and Saints, and that there are no serious injuries. In the meantime I'll post a few random Star Wars Memes below! 



My 15 credit squad is Luke, Ahsoka, Jyn, Chewie and R2-D2. 


These memes were posted by Prequel Memes on X/Twitter. I don't own them but they are neat, feel free to add another meme to your collection! 











Thanks for reading! Please share this post on your social media accounts so I can get more readers! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My SWTVC March Madness Top 25

The Choice

2024 Last Figure Standing