Blog Updates

 Originally I was going to make a post about the current state of Star Wars comics, which I have enjoyed in the past but now....not so much. But, I need to do some more research before making a proper post about it, so I have shelved it. I might post it next week. Instead, I'll just do a 'Coming Atteactions' style post. So here is what I am working on:


Next Sunday: It's a 3 day weekend for most people in the US, and originally I had intended to not do a blog post next Sunday so I could not only relax and use the time to catch up on some figure reviews. Since collecting is slow lately, I'll do a VC review next week as I found something unexpectedly yesterday.

Vintage Collection Reviews: Since Return of the Jedi 40th anniversary figures have for the most part are already out, I'll focus on whatever I have coming in which for now isn't a lot. So to make up for it I'll do some reviews on other lines I collect.

Black Series Reviews: with a dead period in VC figures, I'll do some Black Series figure reviews. But I don't really have a 1:12 scale environment to properly do photos so my clearance priced Snoke playset has to do for those as well. I'll do my best to keep the reviews to be relevant to the Ahsoka series as I have the Ghost Crew, and there is a 4th season Ezra Bridger coming to the Black Series, which I will acquire despite being near the end of collecting at this scale. If they bring in Starkiller from The Force Unleashed and Ki-Adi Mundi I'll be done with Sixer stuff entirely! I have the 40th ROTJ Death Star II Luke and the new R2-D2 coming in a few months, and will some reviews of those once they're in hand.

Fan Fiction: I am currently on the 5th chapter of my story "The Choice" set in my Star Wars AU, which combines events from Legends and Disney Canon. I have some rewrites to do on Chapter 4, but am close to finishing the story which will be 6 chapters long, plus an epilouge when finished. Since my prolouge and first 2 chapters need little to no editing I will post them soon. I had intended to be one post and done, but will instead do 3 parts. The 1st post will be the Prologue, and 1st 2 chapters. The 2nd post will be Chapters 3 and 4. The 3rd post will be Chapters 5 and 6 plus the epilouge. And it's a retelling of the Book of Boba Fett finale, with Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade playing big parts in the story, plus Luke not only meeting Mara for the first time, but Luke also having a reunion with Boba Fett as well...plus since Leia and Han are expecting their first child at this point in my timeline, and the due date is near, the birth of their child! The only time frame I can give is I should be entirely finished with the story by year's end.

Star Wars Takes: I'll occasionally do these, and would probably spend more time on them but they take me a couple weeks to write. Which is one reason why I don't do them very often. I have a blog post about the current state of Star Wars comics, which now really isn't good, and how to make them great again. Once I see Ahsoka, I'll do my own review of the series but only after the season is over.

Sadly, no pictures with this post. I do need to keep the element of surprise, after all! But this is what I have planned for the rest of the year. On the Thanksgiving and Christmas weekend holidays there will be no blog posts, as those are family times and I'll be with my family at those times. So once again, thanks for reading! Please share this post on your social media accounts so I can get more readers, and if you want to, click on some older posts and share those if you can, thank you! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My SWTVC March Madness Top 25

The Choice

2024 Last Figure Standing