Coming Attractions 2022-23

 Since 2022 is wrapping up, what do I have in store for future Sunday blog posts? Well next year the obvious is ROTJ's 40th anniversary which will be a big chunk of what I do. But 2022 isn't over yet! So here is a rundown for the rest of the year, and then for 2023.


NOVEMBER 2022

-VC reviews will be slowing down, I'll do Bib Fortuna later today, but when you read the next post you'll find out why. Plus taking pictures while fun can be a bit of work.

-I had wanted to do all of the POTF figures but have decided to focus on those from only ROTJ. All of the Ewoks will be in 1 post, but expect Carbonite Han, Kithaba, Imperial Dignitary and Anakin Skywalker to get reviews. Amanaman, Yakface, EV-9D9 and A-Wing Pilot (coming later today) will lead into my 1st ROTJ figure I'll review which will be Admiral Ackbar!

DECEMBER 2022

-I'll be reviewing my Top 5 VC figures of 2022! I may have already reviewed them, or have yet to review them. One I am eagerly awaiting for this year, and if you know me or read this you can tell who that is....

-Admiral Ackbar will get his Kenner figure reviewed here since he was the 1st true figure as he was a mail away offer.

-Since Christmas is on a Sunday, my last blog post of 2022 will be on December 18th.

-And yes, I will have a Life Day post next month!!

2023

-I'm working on a fan fiction! It's short but one inspired by a picture I saw. Depending on my schedule I hope to have it ready sometime next year. Writing conversations isn't my strength but I hope it's one that is enjoyable. Not a Canon story but in my personal Star Wars Alternate Universe. If I finish it before 2023, and I like it I will post it sooner.

-Kenner ROTJ reviews. All the figures plus Jabba the Hutt and the Max Rebo Band! These are my favorite Kenner figures, so I'll add some extras to my reviews!

-VC reviews will slowly trickle back. Honestly products are at a slow crawl and the price increases are starting to take a toll. New reviews will come, but I will add a new feature which I've been wanting to do for a very long time....

-Legacy Collection figures get my review treatment! There are a LOT of good figures from this time! I'll focus on figures that should be in the VC, as well as figures inspired by Star Wars Legends, including a certain blue skinned Imperial Grand Admiral...

-Custom Corner. I'll show a figure I've customized. This will encompass VC/Legacy figures plus some POTF2 era figures which got me started. They aren't all great but hold a special place in my collection. I've promised this before but with my VC reviews running down, this will be a nice change of pace.

So pretty much the same stuff, but with some new twists. But always on a Sunday! Thank you all for reading and please share my posts! May The Force Be With You! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My SWTVC March Madness Top 25

The Choice

2024 Last Figure Standing