SWTVC & SWS 2024 March Madness Tournament Begins

 Every year, the SWTVC on Instagram does a Vintage Collection version of March Madness. If you want to join in on the voting, I'll add the article from BanthaSkull which has the Google Form link in it. And due to my attendance at Fan Expo New Orleans, I don't have an article completely ready to go, so once again, I'll do my own March Madness event settled by, you guessed it, coin flips! I will also be participating in the SWTVC March Madness poll and will do my Top 25 on here, since I want everyone who reads this to participate in that.


For SWTVC, it's easy to do: make a list, in order of preference, of 25 characters you want to see as figures. For me, this is hard since I want all of these figures! For the Tonnika Sisters and Two Tubes, they will be counted as one figure. To participate in the SWTVC March Madness, click on the link below:

https://www.banthaskull.com/story/news-vintage-collection-march-madness-2024-submit-your-top-25

And if you want to vote for your Top 25, here is the link from SWTVC:

https://linktr.ee/swtvc


Now, onto this year's Star Wars Sunday March Madness! One thing about the NCAA March Madness Tournament is the brackets. The SWTVC MM doesn't have it, but I do in mine. Also, the figures that win advance by a simple coin flip. Just like last year! But a major change: 64 figures across 4 brackets. No byes, just simple single elimination game. My thumbs will be tired of the coin flips, but it will be worth it!

Now onto my brackets (This isnt my rankings, just making a list):

1. Original Trilogy. This will comprise characters from the 1st 3 movies: A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back & Return of the Jedi.

2. Prequel Trilogy. This will have the characters from the next 3 movies: The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones & Revenge of the Sith.

3. Expanded Universe. This will consist of characters from animated series not made by Disney, Star Wars Legends, video games and comic books. Don't sleep on this bracket, as it might be my top bracket..

4. Disney. This covers the 5 movies Disney, as well as animated shows like Rebels, Resistance and Tales of the Jedi.


The bracket matches for the Final Four will be 1 vs 4, and 2 vs 3. So coming next month, I will have my 64 figures across the 4 brackets. Starting March 3rd, I will open the tournament, and on March 31st, the Final Four tips off. So that will be what's coming in a few weeks, and I didn't want to skip a week posting, so next week I will have a figure review on my blog.

Thanks for reading! Please share this link on your social media accounts so I can get more readers! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My SWTVC March Madness Top 25

The Choice

2024 Last Figure Standing