Random Post Celebration Anaheim Thoughts

 So I've had some time to digest the info from Celebration Anaheim and after getting in my 1st preorders of Kenobi related stuff which for VC is Obi-Wan and Reva (which is so far an outstanding action figure, her lightsaber can break down into 2 and also combine into one larger double bladed weapon). On the Black Series it's Aayla Secura, Mandalore Maul, and to battle my Kanan & Ezra figures the Grand Inquisitor & Fifth Brother. I know I was swearing off Black Series but those Inquisitors were too good to pass up! As far as the lack of VC goes it isn't a surprise, sadly. I might touch on that in a blog post either later today or next week.


Hoping to get the new comics out this week: Vader issue 23 & Star Wars issue 24. I don't like the Crimson Reign crossover, but the individual CR issues are intriguing. But I still find it ridiculous that not only do the Knights of Ren succeed in stealing an item from Vader's castle, but that Vader only kills one of them for it. Also, since Vader knows of now the Knights of Ren & Exegol how he doesn't tell Luke any of this once he is redeemed?!

Speaking of Black Series there is a "new" Darth Vader figure. If you missed out on Darth in 2020 you can get him now. The cape is a bit too large in my opinion but it isn't a bad figure at all, just some slight paint mods to make this Vader fit in on Kenobi, which I still haven't watched. No Disney Plus in my home. Yet. Getting close to ditching cable.

That wraps this post up, hoping to have 3-4 more today! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My SWTVC March Madness Top 25

The Choice

2024 Last Figure Standing