Random Thoughts & News Thread May 8th-15th

 This week, well, not a lot going on in Star Wars news. Jedi: Survivor is the rumored name to the Jedi: Fallen Order game sequel. It's also coming up on the 20th Anniversary of Attack of the Clones, which will be a blog post later today as I dish my thoughts on the movie. I'll also give my review of the AOTC prequel The Approaching Storm.


Did decide to do one last splurge, collecting wise. With the price increases I do see an end to my collecting days, but on this I had to splurge. What is it? Well that's for another time. I have to wait for it to come in, but it is worth it. But my final troop builder has been pre-ordered with the Ahsoka Clonetroopers so I am pleased in some form but also sad, troop building has been fun. Future collecting acquisitions will be a select few, not just for me but many collectors. Especially if/when the plastic free packaging comes to the Vintage Collection. Just don't be the @$$hole who switches toys to get refunds from Wally World or Target once the closed boxes become the norm. If you do it you deserve to be in Hell.

Kenner reviews will be slow in coming as I need to write the reviews out, find pictures and etc. All that's left for Empire is the Bounty Hunters and the main cast in their Bespin gear, plus the droids. And yes, when done with Empire I'll do Kenner ROTJ figures but will take a break once Empire is done. VC reviews will be back soon but I'm shooting for July to go back to those.

Also a very happy birthday to The Maker himself, George Lucas! I don't want to imagine a world without Star Wars, Indiana Jones or American Graffiti (which best shows his range as a writer, IMO. Phenomenal movie and the best soundtrack EVER!). May he have many, many more!

Well, that wraps this up. Thank you all for reading and sharing these posts and know that comments are always welcome! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My SWTVC March Madness Top 25

The Choice

2024 Last Figure Standing