Year End 2021 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

The year has come to an end, with Christmas next week, I'll not be posting as family time is more important. So as 2021 comes to an end, I want to talk about the good,  not the bad. Plus some previews of what I'll do in 2022. 2021 The Good: 1. Star Wars Visions. These stories were interesting, some were not great but it was good to see different types of stories "from a certain point of view". Hopefully more things like this get made. 2. Book of Boba Fett. I know it hasn't premiered yet, but Boba had been a fan obsession since the Holiday Special in 1978, and ESB. Seeing Boba rise up in a Don Corleone fashion will be fun to watch-especially if the rumors are true and Han Solo does indeed show up! 3. Comic books. Disney has done well with the comics. They are better than the movies (except Rogue One), and the storylines have been well done. Some art has taken a backstep, but the writing has been largely solid. 4. Black Series/Vintage Collection/Mission Fleet. Toys, toys, toys! It's been a great year for action figures of all sizes. New changes to the Black Series (no pins in the joints), Vintage Collection (Bo Katan will have real ball joint hips, so will Lobot), and the Mission Fleet rolling out more vehicles like the Razor Crest and Outland TIE Fighter. This is the time to start, or update your collections! So with that out of the way, what is coming to my blog for 2022? I'll be about anniversaries, the 20th of Attack of the Clones mainly. Also the 10 year anniversary of Disney buying Lucasfilm. But I will get back to doing more Kenner reviews than Vintage Collection reviews, but will review the newer ones once in hand. Also I'll do my own version of the High Republic Era, more like how I'd run that timeline. My time travel fan fiction is on permanent hiatus. I tried to come up with a story, but the Thor Skywalker YouTube channel did a damn good one, and it's a little better than mine would have been. I'll do a full blog post of what mine would have been, and how it would have ended. With that, it's time to wrap this post, and the year up. Merry Christmas, and may your 2022 truly be a Happy New Year!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My SWTVC March Madness Top 25

The Choice

2024 Last Figure Standing