Blog Updates, What's Coming Soon

Just random stuff:

1. My fan fiction is on an indefinite hold. I need a computer to write it out. Also, the Thor Skywalker Channel on YouTube is doing a good fan fiction regarding undoing the sequel trilogy. He just finished part 8, here's a link to his channel:  https://youtube.com/channel/UCo1bmdhnhLKvLAQWXSn92Wg

2. I do plan to have more Legends stuff covered on this blog, but collecting is really the big focus. So far, rebelscum.com had done a great job with Legends. Since I have read some  Legends books recently I'll post a review on Sunday, and will try to post 2 reviews a month.

3. I will expand on a couple of my "What if?" ideas, the 1st being "What if Luke Skywalker chased Ben Solo?" Spoilers for the Rise of Kylo Ren Miniseries! It will be multiple parts, and will guest star Han, Leia, Lando and Chewbacca as they all go save Ben from Snoke, and deal with Luke's revalation about Palpatine being alive, as do his 3 surviving students..

4. As a comic book fan, I'll cover some of my favorite Star Wars comic stories as well. Some are story arcs, some are one shots. I'll focus more on the OT era, and mix in Legends with Canon. I hope to make this a weekly blog post.

5. On the Kenner reviews, I will be covering 2 figures at a time. The Death Star Droid, R5-D4, Hammerhead, Walrus Man, Jawa & Tusken Raider they'll be paired off. Greedo, Boba Fett and the Death Star Commander will get individual reviews. I'll cover all the figures made, all 96.

6. When the VC Top 10 ends I'll cover a weekly Vintage Collection figure, I have a few of the newer ones in hand, and can't wait to share my thoughts about them.

7. I hope to do 3-5 posts every Sunday. Sometimes I'll rarely post on other days (like today) or if toy reveals, new movie or TV announcements, etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My SWTVC March Madness Top 25

The Choice

2024 Last Figure Standing