So Where's The Merchandise?!

A few weeks ago, I had time off and hit all the Wal-Mart's and Target stores in my neck of the woods. So what did I find? Nothing. Sure, I found basic things like groceries, cleaning supplies, etc. But no collectibles. No Star Wars Vintage Collection figures, and no new Black Series toys, save for 1 WM that had Dark Side Rey. No new Retro GI Joe Scarlett and no GI Joe Classified line, except for Scarlett. Do you want Trap Jaw for MOTU Origins? Nowhere to be found. But 3rd and 4th wave MOTU Origins figures can be found at brick and mortar. The only company that has new toys is the McFarlane Toys DC Heroes line. It used to be fun to look at the toy aisles. Now, it isn't. Thankfully there are preorder sites. If you want a product order it online in advance. You won't find it in stores anyway. Which sucks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My SWTVC March Madness Top 25

The Choice

2024 Last Figure Standing