Sequel Trilogy Retcon Fan Fiction Preview

I'm no fan of the Disney Sequels (I liked Rogue One and Solo) so I have a plan on how the ST could be set in an alternate universe. Yes, it involves time travel and yes it involves the World Between Worlds. I'm using the Legends villain Abeloth, and setting her in the Disneyverse, too. Rey is the main character until she encounters Luke, Han and Leia. The story will be a trilogy, with part 1 focusing on Rey failing to stop Abeloth and being sent back in time to just after the Battle of Endor and take the heroes to Exegol to defeat Palpy once and for all. Part has Luke and Rey training new Jedi along with Ahsoka Tano and Cal Kestis. Part 3 will be the final battle, as the new Jedi Order confronts Abeloth in an all out battle on Mortis, with the fate of the galaxy at stake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My SWTVC March Madness Top 25

The Choice

2024 Last Figure Standing