Sequel Trilogy: Must haves for the VC Ep 7

Let me start by saying I am no fan of the sequels. They are poorly written, directed and they had no plan except to crap on the OT and make the Rebels win at Endor as hollow as possible. But, there are some visually interesting characters. Since I'm in charge of my content, here are the figures needed from Episode 7 in the VC. A couple figures need photo real head sculpts or new ones. Plus creatures, and vehicles. Let's go! 1. Finn and Rey: Finn could use photo real head sculpt while Rey needs a new one, and be as she was on Tarkadona so she won't have her gloves on. 2. Han and Leia: They got love in the Black Series, but Hasbro effed up not giving us General Leia and Old Man Han! Just don't give Han a lightsaber wound. I'm still not over it. 3. Chewbacca. Take the Smuggler's Run figure and place it on a Ep 7 card. Done! 4. Maz Kanata. Maz should come with the chest that had Anakin/Luke's lightsaber. 5. Unkar Plutt. Rey's boss. Plus he needs a removable arm since Chewie ripped it out in a deleted scene. 6. Bala Tik with Rathar. I'd be happy with the 5 POA Rathar, but Bala is needed to confront Han. 7. Guavian Enforcers. My favorite 5 POA figures are badly needed in the 3.75 super articulated line. 8. Tasu Leech. Need him if we get Bala. 9. Kanjaklub. See 6-8 as to why. Make them a 2pack! 10. General Hux. It is crazy he hasn't been made. Plus he destroyed an entire system! 11. Admiral Ackbar. He's awesome! 12. First Order Stormtrooper. needs an updated helmet sculpt, and his hands and blaster so they can better interact with each other.

Comments

  1. I realize it looks messy, wanted to avoid single posts but I guess that's how I'll have to do it from here on out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My SWTVC March Madness Top 25

The Choice

2024 Last Figure Standing