I haven't talked much about the new price increases in any detail. And that's for several reasons: 1. Everyone has different reasons why they think prices are up (tariffs, labor, etc) and 2. I don't regularly deal in theories much on this blog. I may not be the first to cover something, but I strive to do it the best a rank amateur can do. And that's what I am, compared to the creative team of Chris and Nomad at BanthaSkull and Jayson at Yakface. But just because I'm an amateur, it doesn't stop me from saying what I think, although I do censor myself on those sites, and here to a point. But every now and then, I talk theories, and now is the time to step into that. The Black Series is up to $27.99. The Vintage Collection is up to $19.99. I've already admitted that the VC is at my maximum price, as far as regularly collecting. I'll never fully quit, BUT I'm more selective now on what I'm getting. But the questions that come with price increases ...
Comments
Post a Comment