Happy Thanksgiving!

 In the US this upcoming week is Thanksgiving, which for me is a holiday to watch typically bad NFL games since it's always the Dallas Cowboys and the Detroit Lions that host games against teams on the opposite ends of themselves. The Lions are having a great season and are hosting the Green Bay Packers, who historically have been a good team, but aren't this year. The Cowboys host the Washington Redskins, currently known as the Washington Commanders, and the Commanders stink. The night game is the only one worth watching: the San Francisco 49ers vs the Seattle Seahawks. To pass the time, I spend the day with family and eating a meal together (which is the best part of the holiday, the family time, not the food).


It is also a time to be thankful for the good fortunes experienced this current year. I am thankful for everyone who reads this, and hope that you are doing great! I'm also thankful that my family is doing well, and early next year I have another nephew arriving at that time! While it has been a crazy year, I'm just happy to still be here to see it!

And with the Thanksgiving holiday next week, there will be no blog posts next Sunday. I had a post planned for today covering a Kenner Holy Grail I recently acquired but I decided to rest up since I have a short but extremely busy week ahead, and want to get some extra rest. But, it does give me a plan for the rest of the year, so here's the schedule:

November 26th: No post
December 3rd: Kenner Holy Grail post
December 10th: My fanfic "The Choice" new Prologue and 1st 2 chapters will be posted!
December 17th: My final VC review of the year, and my review of the Black Series Endor Duel Luke Skywalker
December 24th: No blog post
December 31st: My top VC figures of 2023, and what I'm looking forward to in 2024!

So that's what I have in store for this blog the rest of the year. Again, I want to thank you for reading these posts, and while I haven't talked Star Wars collecting or what else is going on right now (Knigjts of the Old Republic remake is canceled), taking a break around a holiday is needed to rest  spend time with those you care about, and afterwards get back to the grind. Happy Thanksgiving!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My SWTVC March Madness Top 25

The Choice

2024 Last Figure Standing