Blog Update

I haven't posted a lot lately, so here's a quick update. I am in the process of getting a new computer so I can keep my posts there and upload them here. I'm also hoping to put actual pictures in some posts instead of linking to websites, which can help illustrate my figure reviews. So, here is what I'm working on: Vintage Collection: VC 200 Palpatine & Throne Room Playset Review Endor Leia Kenner 1978 Death Star Droid & R5-D4 Hammerhead Walrus Man Greedo and wrapping up Star Wars cards: Boba Fett! I'll throw in comic reviews, book reviews and will do more Vintage Collection wish lists, and throw in more Legends content plus hype up Disney Canon stuff I like and find interesting. Thank you, and May the Force Be With You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My SWTVC March Madness Top 25

The Choice

2024 Last Figure Standing