Blog Plans, Random Thoughts

What is coming down the pipeline:

I am going to finish off my VC Top 10, I will be a little more descriptive on those than I was on Social Media. I will try to post those once or twice a week, depending on how busy I am with work and life events.

I will cover the 3.75 inch Black Series figures as well, but instead of a Top 10, I'll be doing a Top 4, as well as the Bottom 4. While there were some good figures, a few were just not up to standards.

Finally my fan fiction. The one about how Rey could travel back and undo the events of the Sequel Trilogy. I am in way over my head on this one. I planned on 3 parts, but it would likely be closer to 9 parts, which is massive. Plus, I had been waiting on the Vader on Exegol storyline to wrap up. Plus, with new info regarding Snoke, and a possibility Rey could be related to Luke changes things too much, and throws a wrench into my plans. So, I'm going to a new direction. I have thought about reimagining the Jedi Academy Trilogy, or go to my own post Endor Fan Canon, which blends elements of Legends and Disney Canon. For instance, I have an Aftermath Trilogy planned. Each story would focus on the Rebels, Empire and Underworld in each part. How do the Rebels react to winning? How does the Empire plan to retaliate, or do they start immediately fighting among themselves? How does the Underworld react to all this, plus Jabba's death? Just a thought. Of course, I could always be over my head again, LOL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My SWTVC March Madness Top 25

The Choice

2024 Last Figure Standing