Okay, for REAL this time! If you recall in my Cantina unboxing post, I teased that it was really a review of Merrin. Fortunately I had everything shot in case the Cantina didn't arrive as planned, so I had this review planned as a backup. How does she rate as a figure, and what feature about her disappointed me? Read on to fund out! First impressions: she's well sculpted, and easy to pose. Thankfully I didn't have to submerge her in just boiled water to loosen any tight joints. She's got the modern articulation standards (17 POA, barbell hips, ball jointed shoulders, elbows, knees, waist and swivel wrists since she's a lady), and is remarkably well balanced. Some of her poses I didn't have her leaning against the back wall. But, if displaying her loose you might want to invest in a stand anyway, in case she does tip over. Her card is good for showing her in "action" but without seeing her in the game, I can't really judge the image. She's v...
Best wishes!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Mac!
Delete